OAses，一個免費的 Internet Explorer 工具列，是專門設計來幫助學生、學術研究人員、及科學家尋找 Open Access (OA) 的資料。
OAses 目前可以搜索的 OA及線上資源有：
- OAIster: This information retrieval resource from University of Michigan allows you to search collections of freely available, academically-oriented web resources, including online books, full-text journal articles, images, and audiovisual files.
- Directory of Open Access Journals: DOAJ covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals. Currently 461 journals are searchable at article level.
- Creative Commons: Creative Commons search helps you find photos, music, text, and other works whose authors want you to re-use it for some uses — without having to pay or ask permission.
- Project Gutenberg: Project Gutenberg is the first and largest single collection of free electronic books.
- FindArticles: FindArticles includes magazine and journal articles from more than 900 publications, dating from 1998 through to the present. Many of the millions of articles in FindArticles can be read in their entirety and printed at no cost.
- PubMed Central: PMC is the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature. All journals in PMC provide free access to full text (sometimes on a delayed basis).
- MSN: Google is currently the most commonly used search engine, but Yahoo! claims to have a larger database, and many searchers feel that MSN provides more relevant results as it is less often targeted by spammers.
- Clusty: Vivisimo Clusty is a metasearch engine which organizes search results into folders, grouping similar items together.
此外，這個工具列也提供了如同 Google 或Yahoo 工具列的部分功能：
- Word Find Buttons
- Drag Search
- Popup Blocker
- Clear Cookies / History