創意人人都有，但為何有些人就可以讓創意付諸實現? 去年(2010) 被財星(Fortune)雜誌列為科技界最聰明的人之一，來自IDEO，有20多年經驗讓一些概念得以實現的Diego Rodriguez，在5月初分享了現實世界中創新的21項原則。
On Being an Innovator
1. Experience the world instead of talking about experiencing the world.
2. See and hear with the mind of a child.
3. Always ask: How do we want people to feel after they use it?
4. Prototype as if you are right. Listen as if you are wrong.
5. Anything can be prototyped and you can prototype with anything.
6. Live at the intersection of desirability, viability and feasibility.
On Leading Innovation
7. If you’re going to be leading innovation, develop a taste for the many flavors of innovation.
8. Most new ideas aren’t.
9. Killing good ideas is a good idea.
10. Baby steps often lead to big leaps.
11. Everyone needs time to innovate.
12. Try cultivating instead of managing.
13. Do everything right and you’ll probably fail.
14. Failure sucks, but instructs. (If you let it.)
15. Celebrate errors of commission. Stamp out errors of omission.
16. High EQ teams rule.
17. It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.
18. Knowing when to orbit the hairball.
19. Have a point of view.
20. Never settle. Be remarkable. (Shoot to do epic stuff.)
21. Doing is the resolution of knowing.